Friday, June 21, 2013

Welcome new recruit Victoria, Keeper of the Tapes.

Ahoy. We are ecstatic to announce a new member of the team - Victoria Taylor (/u/chooter). Victoria is a new employee, but she's been an advocate and supporter of all things reddit for years (seriously, she can't stop talking about reddit). Diving right in, Victoria will be joining us as the Director of Communications where she will connect reddit far and wide. Here’s Victoria in her own words...

"I grew up in Milwaukee, Wisconsin and just moved to New York by way of Los Angeles. I love cats. My middle name literally means cats.   Not to get too philosophical, since we’ve just met, but I think reddit is like the ocean... everything online, in some way, shape, or form, begins here and ultimately returns here. My favorite subreddits include /r/OneTrueGod, /r/aww, /r/IAmA, /r/LosAngeles (I'll miss you guys!) and /r/badmovies. I love anyone who loves American Ninja 4, Troll 2, or 3 Ninjas: High Noon at Mega Mountain, or any bad movie with a number in the title...and I'm always looking for recommendations. I'm beyond honored to be joining the team in New York and can’t wait to further educate people on what reddit is all about."


Please join us in welcoming Victoria, and as always, ask her anything in the comments! 
discuss this post on reddit