Friday, October 12, 2007

There are always two, a master and an apprentice.

Last week, Steve and Alexis were in Germany for their long-planned trip to Oktoberfest. That left Chris and I the keys to the castle, and the responsibility of updating the logo. We decided to use this chance to take Steve down a notch.

Here is Steve enjoying some of the fine Bavarian beverages. The reason he is not holding a pint glass is because I can't draw one, and because they use the metric system in Germany:

Chris and I show up to say hi:

At first, we were just going to push Steve out of the way. Then we realized that Chris had a lightsaber in his hand, so he used it. Note the detail of the chunk of reddit logo flying off:

Of course, given that Chris had just beheaded someone, that would make him a Sith. And every good Sith needs an apprentice:

Of course, Alexis could not let this injustice stand:

At this point, my Photoshop skills had been exhausted, and I can't draw, so I sent the files over to Alexis to complete the story. So far, the prospects don't look good for our hero:

How will the story end? I don't know, it's up to Alexis to finish drawing it...
discuss this post on reddit