Sunday, August 05, 2007

politics reddit

We turned on a reddit for politics today. Since I'm the one typically arguing against a reddit for politics, I feel as though I owe an explanation. But, since I'm the one writing the blog post, you aren't going to get one.

Ha. I'm just kidding.

The demand for a politics reddit has been great, and the political news has been bountiful, so here you go. We hope that a politics reddit will allow our politically inclined users to focus their submissions on a more targeted audience.

In other news...

The new version of reddit is inches away from getting online. We had hoped to get it online last week for you all to test and to play with, but things always seem to be more complicated in practice. We'll keep crunching and get things cruising as soon as we can.

Take it easy, redditors.
discuss this post on reddit